Kashipur was known as Govishana, during the time of Harsha (606 to 647 AD). The ruins of the large settlement of those days can be still seen near the city.Kashipur was named after Kashinath Adhikari, the founder of the township and governor of the pargana, one of the officers of the Chand Kings of Kumaon in the 16th and 17th centuries.
The nearest proposed airport is 72 km away at Pantnagar. Kashipur is connected to Ramnagar, Kathgodam, Moradabad, Bareilly, Lucknow, Kanpur, Mumbai, Chandigarh and Delhi by rail network. Kashipur is connected by road with all the major cities of the state and region. Delhi is about 225 km away and Haridwar is about 176 km away from Kashipur.
Why to Invest in Kashipur ?
Places of Interest
- Very low futuristic investment as compared to Delhi/NCR.
- Peaceful & Calm Atmosphere Near Jim Corbett National. Park and Famous Garjiya Devi T emple.
- The tourism industry is a major contributor to the economy of Uttrakhand with the Corbett.
- National Park & Hill Stations.
- Near by Projects Devasthali, dbali etc.
- Upcoming industrial hub(Sidcul).
- India' s most reputed Business Management School, IIM, Kashipur.
- Adjacent to Little Scholars School & Delhi Public School.
- Holistic Place - Maa Garjiya Devi Temple situated at bank of Kosi River.
- Beautiful Hill Stations - Nainital & Bhimtal.
- India's oldest National Park Corbett National Park, famous for tigers and Wildlife Sanctuary.
: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/taracorp/public_html/common/config/connection.php
on line 3
© 2017 Tara corporate Services Ltd.. All Rights Reserved | Design by E-NGOguru